Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mommies Little Top Chef!

Tonight while making homemade pizza I decided to let Olivia watch me cook for the first time. My favorite thing to do growing up was to watch my mom cook and I think Olivia has that passion too, as she watched my every movement. Her enthusiasm for cooking is starting early as she holds a spatula. I cannot wait till she can actually help me, while wearing a matching apron I bought her and I years ago. I always knew I would have a girl someday, therefore I would buy anything that I felt my little girl would just have to have.
Look at that head control, I cannot believe how fast she is becoming a big girl.
Starting to get tired.

Now she is completely pooped. No one said cooking wasn't hard work!

2 comments:

  1. Since both Momma and Daddy like to cook, she was destined to. What a cutie. Love, Nina

    ReplyDelete