Thursday, November 18, 2010

First Professional Family Pics

This past weekend we as a family took our first professional photos in Sequim, WA. The exact location was the Dungeness Rec. Area, which is located on the bluffs of the Juan de Fuca Strait. Out of the location options Tara gave me I decided on this one since it sounded like it had the most fall colors and a variety of opportunities to show the beauty of where we live.
I emphasized to Tara our photographer that I wanted to capture the fall colors and that I also wanted to dress us in different fall colors. One to capture the season, but mainly to use colors that represented our individual personalities. Tara did a great job and miraculously captured the images in my head.
Tara is actually a friend of mine. I first saw her in a local newspaper about an up and coming photographer and when I read she was a coastie wife I just had to meet her, plus at the time I was looking for someone to do belly pics. Long story short we have become friends, although I don't see her much because she is crazy busy with her business. Ever since we meet I have been saying to her she is going to take pics of our family and finally with Olivia's 1st B-Day less than a month away I felt there was no better time than now! I am so glad we did it and can't wait to do it again with the next little kiddies we have. I am thinking we are going to have to live somewhere with enough wall space. HA!
Here is the website gallery you can view the photos. It will only be usable for the next 10 days.
Hope you enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment