Tuesday, February 4, 2014

So long first trimester and hello second trimester!

I cannot believe I am already in my second trimester, 14 weeks along to be exact.  So happy to be out of the first trimester!  Any women who has been pregnant knows what I am talking about.  You want to enjoy your pregnancy, but in the back of your mind you don't let yourself fully celebrate in case something might go wrong in the fragile first trimester.  Now I can for the most part relax and just enjoy.
From this pic I think it is safe to say my tummy no longer looks like I over ate over the holidays, but a true baby belly.  One of my fav parts of pregnancy is that I have increased a bra size, from a B to a C.  My pregnancy with O I think I got to a D, which is very large for my body type.  Just wish this was one symptom of pregnancy that would not go away! :))
So far I feel great!  My late night yuck feeling has subsided, my boobs don't hurt anymore even though they are 5 lbs. heavier, and not many food cravings.  Sometimes I forget I am prego, especially since I am kept busy by an energizer bunny of a daughter.  But then I look in the mirror or put on pants and I am like, "Oh yeah".
Our high energy daughter attended her first preschool class at St. Joseph in Hammonton today.  She is doing two half days a week for four hours each day.  My parents had been visiting from California for the past two weeks and felt that she was bored and needed to be challenged.  They are helping with some of the cost since private preschool doesn't come cheap.  We will be doing this up until the middle of June and then resume preschool at the public school in the fall.
She has been asking to go to school since she was 2 and absolutely loved it.  She wishes she could go for the whole day.  Cannot believe how fast our baby girl has grown up, but it was time to give her a new outlet since I pretty much ran out of things to teach her and the cabin fever due to the extreme snowy weather of NJ is making her a bit batty.  O is also a social butterfly and needs to be around people at all times, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment