Monday, July 21, 2014

38 Weeks Final Belly Pics


Due to the fact that I had contractions last night and this morning I decided to not wait and take my final belly pics.  This day next week is my scheduled c-section.  Being so close to my due date and having contractions makes me realize it is possible that I could have this baby at any moment.
So literally one of the first things I asked my husband when he got home from work is "lets take some belly pics".  I feel like a ticking time bomb that could go off at any moment and I really don't want my last belly pics to be of me on a hospital gurney. ;)
Just like the previous belly pics these were taken in Liam's nursery.  The nursery is about 90% done, with just some last min decorative things to be completed.  Hopefully at the end of this week it will all be done and I can take some pics of the final product.





Cha and I made the hot air balloon, working on the last one






In the home stretch!!  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment