Monday, September 8, 2014

A Love Blog to My Dearest Husband of 13 years, Happy Anniversary Babe!!

Date night at the Hollywood Bowl.  Just one of
many concert dates to come.
Sixteen years ago Charlie and I meet and went on our first date to Newport Beach, CA.  It was the 4th of July and we spent a good portion of our date just lying on the sand, holding hands while looking up at the stars.  If our future was written in those stars, I never would have guessed all that was in store for us.  Only three years later or thirteen years from today Charlie and I professed our love by exchanging vows overlooking the blue waters and sandy beaches of Laguna Beach, CA.  Many moves later from Humboldt, CA to Mobile, AL to, Port Angeles, WA, to current Atlantic City, NJ, we continue to grow together.  We have even grown our family with the addition of two sweet dogs Milo and Sunny and two wonderful children Olivia and Liam.
Over the past thirteen years of marriage there has been many ups and downs, but no matter what challenges we have faced we always stick together and become stronger in the end .  I can truly say that when I look at my husband I still feel the pitter patter love pains of a silly 20 yr. old girl lying on the sand, wishing for that cute guy to kiss her, while fireworks shot off in the sky.
I dedicate this blog to you my loving husband, may we continue to grow together and never stop holding hands.  I hope you enjoy this visit down memory lane and all the fun times we have shared together.  You are and will always be my best friend, along with the person I want to spend all my favorite moments with.
Another one of our earlier dates in Laguna, CA
My first B-Day together!
One of many skiing adventures in Vail and Beaver Creek CO.



Cha proposed to me in a tea garden at the bed and breakfast, White House
in Mendocino, CA.  I was beyond ecstatic!
Rehearsal dinner, I was laughing at
Cha cracking jokes and making fun of our silly hats. He
 always knows how to make me laugh, one of my
favorite things about him.
Honeymoon in Europe.  We visited Paris, Germany, Venice,
and Florence.  These pics were taken in Florence, one of the most romantic
cities I have ever been to.


Trip to Seattle when we lived in Humboldt, CA.  Who would have guessed
that we would live in Sequim, WA about five years later.

Being silly and visiting my coastie at work on Halloween.
I thought it would be funny to take a pic of our work
uniforms together. ;)

Humboldt wedding
Our first home that we owned in Mobile, AL and addition of Milo

Port Angeles, WA


We loved visiting Canada, while living in WA.
Taking shelter from the rain at Butchart Gardens.

Exploring the Olympic National Forest with my better half
Welcome Olivia Sara Bush!


Advancement to Chief!

Holidays with the Santos's

Skiing adventures in Whistler, BC

Rehersal dinner for my brother Chris and wife to
be Erica in Mission Viejo, CA

Cali beaches

Officer and a Gentlemen

NYC 10th anniversary trip.

Quality family time at Batsto, NJ


On our way to Maine for our 11th Anniversary 

Planking duo


Our love for music at Orion Music Festival in Atlantic City, NJ

Trip to DC



His and her forms in La Jolla, CA for our 12th Ann

Boating on Lake Mission Viejo

We heart NYC!

Our fam is complete with the addition of Liam

It is amazing how far we have come over the past sixteen years!  Sometimes I wish we had more time and money to travel and explore the world together, but when I look back through the pictures of our life I realize we have done so much and have had so many wonderful adventures.  The memories we have created are priceless and I cannot wait to create more with you and our wonderful family we have created.  I love you always and forever more and cannot wait to unfold the story of our lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment